Important Note: Full Unleashed integration works only when an integration with Xero is also present. This is due to some key functionality working off Invoicing to an integrated system. See point 5 in the process below.
Important Note: GeoOp only recognises the default Warehouse in Unleashed. You can alter which Warehouse a Part comes out of in Unleashed.
When logged in as an Administrator, go to Settings > Company Account > Integration. You will see the Unleashed logo, click on it. In the popup window, tick Enable.
Underneath this you will have to enter your API ID & Key from Unleashed. These are found at Settings > Unleashed API Access in your Unleashed account. When entered into your integration popup, click Save.
Note: If you make a mistake at any point, or if you wish to deactivate your integration, simply click the logo again, untick Enable, then click Save.
Functions of the integration are detailed below:
Unleashed and Parts/Inventory
You can import your Parts list from Unleashed to GeoOp. This will be done as part of the initial integration, but subsequently must be done at Jobs > Parts. Click the Sync Unleashed Parts button to begin. The data is not linked directly and you will have to periodically click this link to refresh data.
As Parts lists from Unleashed can be particularly large, they may not be well suited to quick searching in GeoOp, or the memory & processing on mobile applications. Therefore data imported from Unleashed is a ‘smart’ list. Your smart list will include any Parts bought, sold, in stock or added to your Unleashed favourites in the last 12 months.
Note: Should you need access to any Unleashed Part that is not included on your smart list, you can still access the data for it. On the web console, a search for a Part will give you an option to then ‘Continue Search on Unleashed’ at the bottom of each result. This feature is also available on the mobile apps, ensuring your Staff always have access to any Parts they need.
Important Note: GeoOp will sync Products from Unleashed using the "Default Sell Price" as Sale Price and "Default Purchase Price" as Purchase Price.
Unleashed and Purchase Orders / Inventory Management
Purchase Orders (PO) with Unleashed currently work on the basis of your business accurately using Quoted Parts, then adding Actuals against these Quoted Parts, in GeoOp. Please ensure you have Quoting enabled in Settings > Company Info > Extra Features.
The process around Purchase Orders in GeoOp is as follows:
- A Staff member quoting to a Client adds ‘Quoted’ Parts to the Job in the GeoOp app.
- When done, the Staff member creates a Purchase Order in the GeoOp app. This will trigger the creation of a 'parked' purchase order in Unleashed (a PDF of the purchase order is still added to a note in GeoOp, which can be used or not as required). The GeoOp Job Reference will be added as a Unleashed Supplier Reference. Note: Purchase orders will only sync from GeoOp to Unleashed if the parts are 'quoted' in GeoOp, and have suppliers against them in Unleashed. Note: If there are ONLY 'actual' Parts on the Job, they will go through to Unleashed.
- At this point your businesses specific way for receiving Parts will form part of the process, & best practice on this should be given some thought. For example, the Staff member might collect the purchase from the wholesaler, giving the Job Reference or using either the PO from Unleashed or GeoOp. This paperwork could then be returned to the office for step 4.
- Your business receives invoices from the supplier, makes any data adjustments in Unleashed as required (eg purchase price) and confirms the PO information updating to 'placed', or 'complete'. This increases Stock on Hand (SOH).
- Invoicing the Job in GeoOp will then create a Sales Invoice in Unleashed & therefore adjust final stock usage data to Unleashed. This decreases SOH in Unleashed.
Note: Unsold credit adjustments are done in Unleashed directly, as required.
Important Note: You need to set the Tax Rate for Purchase Orders and Sales Orders (Invoices). To do this, go to Settings -> Company Account -> Invoicing Options, and scroll to the bottom.
For Sales Orders (Invoices), the Tax Rate needs to be an Output type.
For Purchase Orders, the Tax Rate needs to be an Input type.